Interested in being pioneer at Advotics?
Not only will you have the opportunity to create revolutionary solutions for real-life organizations, you will also be working with a team full of young bright talented minds.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with 1-3 years’ experience in the industry (Fresh Graduate are welcome!)
- Strong knowledge of database design
- Passionate in software engineering
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Design, data structures and algorithm
- Java programming language is a plus
- Familiar with Linux environment is a plus
- Strong business requirement analysis is a plus
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Developing products/features backed by highly-concurrent distributed systems
- Technical problem diagnosis and analysis
- Perform performance optimization
- Document developed features
- Working closely with product team to handle a product/feature release
- Estimating the required effort to develop a feature
- Actively participate in product development process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physic Engineering
- Strong knowledge and experience in PLC and electrical microcontroller
- Able to do electronics debug and failure analysis
- Have experience using schematic capture and PCB layout software
- Experience with both digital and analog product designs
- Embedded sensing and electronics
- Firmware development in C
- Experience in Rasberry pi and module microcontroller
- Experience with Python, LabView, MATLAB, and knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD experience is a plus point
- Gathering requirements from clients
- Designing hardware solution based on the client’s need and proposing the solution
- Research and develop hardware solution
- Contribute to the development of products and projects based on requirements with vendor
- Monitoring the PLC and Embedded hardware
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests, modifying program sequence, and/or codes
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revision
- Support clients during commissioning and manage/maintenance service
- Experience at least 2 years as Business Development, preferable in the IT industry
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
- Excellent consultative and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Have a creative, persuasive and entrepreneurial skills
- Adaptive and versatile
- Seeking new potential clients for company
- Maintaining existing clients
- Be a consultant for clients based on their needs
- Do a research in relation to client’s requirement
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- At least 4 years of working experience in finance/accounting field
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess Brevet Certifications.
- Oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management.
- Review daily/weekly/monthly bookkeeping responsibilities, including invoice/receipt entry, check preparation, invoice preparation, accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- Perform budgeting and forecasting.
- Continued focus on improving finance operation policies, procedures, and strategies including the review and implementation of process changes.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis of financial performance against key business metrics
- Ensure a compilation of information for tax preparation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, employees, and process payments from clients.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s fundraising strategies and operations.
Perks Working In Advotics
Flexible Working Hours
Fun & Dynamic Working Environment
What Employee said about Advotics?
“Working at Advotics is exciting yet challenging! In the 12 months I’ve worked here, I’ve been exposed to many different projects, as well as helping end users to solve their daily problems. Flexibility to manage your own work hours, atmosphere and dev’s culture to hold weekly sharing session really help me to develop both technical and soft skills as a software developer. Being surrounded by bright and helpful people is also the reason why Advotics is a great place to work.”
Norma Puspitasari – Software Development Engineer
“Working at Advotics has its own experiences and impressions for me. In addition to flexible working hours, working with a team that supports each other is an advantage that cannot be found everywhere and cannot be bought with money. To be part of the engineering team at Advotics itself is really a pride for me.”
Tulus Tobing – Software Development Engineer